In any case, the copyright of Mod and textures belongs to the author (Hasuko), and the copyright and related rights are not abandoned nor transferred to anyone.
The latest version of the Terms and conditions always applies regardless of download date.
- Please do not distribute this Mod itself or the textures themself to an unspecified number of people.
- If you recreate texture images and create a new resource pack, do not distribute it.
- If you want to use a self-made resource pack with textures mixed in a multi-server project, or if the project calls an unspecified number of people, stop using it -- it is the same as secondary distribution, so it is prohibited.
- Do not sell this Mod or textures themselves, or Mods and textures made from them -- prohibition of commercial use. Basically, please do not use Minecraft software for commercial use in accordance with Mojang's Minecraft End User License Terms.
- If you port this Mod textures to a resource pack add-on for Minecraft BedRock Edition, do not distribute it. When sharing with a specific small number of people on a multi-server such as Realms, please inform all the sharing members that the material contains MiniaTuria.
- When you publish play images and videos using this Mod and textures, and generate advertising revenue; Also, when it is expected that some kind of donation will occur, be sure to include this Mod pack name "MiniaTuria 1.12.2" and URL "https://miniaturia.club/" in the content. Think of advertising revenue as being within the scope of the official Minecraft license terms.
- Advertising revenue earned by publishing videos of your works
- Income of Super Chat obtained by showing your works by YouTube, etc.
- Affiliate income of the blog-site that publishes screenshots of your works
- Reward for contributing screenshots of your works to a publication
- Donations of goods obtained through your works
- Please refrain from any other self-made remarks or plagiarism.
The producer / distributor is not responsible for any damages that may occur as a result of downloading or using this Mod pack. Please understand it.
Please download from this button, only if you agree to the above terms.MiniaTuria 1.12.2 [v 1.1.2] - 17.10.2021 MiniaTuria 1.12.2 [v 1.1.1] - 19.09.2021 MiniaTuria 1.12.2 [v 1.1.0] - 17.09.2021 MiniaTuria 1.12.2 [v 1.0.1] - 10.08.2021 MiniaTuria 1.12.2 [v 1.0.0] - 09.08.2021 MiniaTuria 1.12.2 [v 1.0.0 pre 2b] - 18.06.2021 MiniaTuria 1.12.2 [v 1.0.0 pre 2] - 12.06.2021 MiniaTuria 1.12.2 [v 1.0.0 pre 1] - 04.05.2021
How to install Mod for the first time
- First, unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Put both miniaturia_mod.jar and OptiFine jar files into your Forge installed minecraft mods folder.
- Then, put MiniaTuria 1.12.2.zip directly into your minecraft resourcepacks folder! You'll need OptiFine to get the textures to load correctly!
- Change the memory allocated to Minecraft before you start it! Make sure your PC has at least 8GB memory! Then, rewrite the contents of "JVM Arguments" in the "Edit installation" of the official Minecraft launcher as follows! (Copy and paste)
-Xmx4G -Xms4G -Xmn512M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -XX:MetaspaceSize=512M -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=512M
When PC memory is more 16GB
-Xmx8G -Xms8G -Xmn512M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -XX:MetaspaceSize=512M -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=512M
Please be sure to check the number of memory installed in your PC and be careful not to allocate more than half of it, as it may cause damage to your PC. Please rewrite at your own risk.
- Launch Minecraft! On the OptiFine settings screen for the resource pack, select the icon for the title you just added, and you should see the Minichuri texture on the play screen👍.
- As it is, the textures aren't rendered the way MiniaTuria should be! Let's go to OptiFine Settings, Video Settings > Quality Settings > Connected Textures to "Fancy"!
How to update
- Remove MiniaTuria mod from your mods folder, download the latest updated version of MiniaTuria, and then do the same thing as above to install Mod/resource pack.
- Note that replacing Mods will affect existing worlds! Be sure to backup your world data (save a duplicate of your world folder) before opening a world in your Minecraft with an updated Mod.
- If you install an updated mod into an ongoing world map, the block arrangement in the Creative Tabs will be messed up. If this bothers you, please replay the game in a new world.