Minecraft BE Add-on
Watch this instructional video.
At long last, "MiniaTuria" is coming to Minecraft BE! This is a block-adding add-on ported from the MiniaTuria Mod. Foods, furniture, lamps, etc. (this addon does'nt operate like JE Mod version). You can even play in survival mode!
- Smart phone
- Nintendo Switch, PS4, etc. are not supported.
- First, download the add-on pack, double click! A Behavior pack and a resource pack inside will be automatically imported into Minecraft.
- Importing add-ons is not enough! An add-on is installed only after it has been incorporated into each world data. I will explain it here for a new world!
First, from the title screen, go to "Play" > "Create New" > "Create New World".
"Experiments" > "Holiday Creator Features" Click!
- Next, let's activate the behavior pack! Select "Behavior Packs" in the lower left corner, click "Available" and find the "MiniaTuria Furniture" you have already imported. "Activate"!
- Once you've activated the behavior pack, you should automatically have the resource pack running too! Then "Create" a new world!
- Open your inventory in the new world, and if you see the additional blocks in the recipe book and creative tabs, you've successfully installed MiniaTuria Furniture!🎉
If you also turn on "Cheats" here, Console commands will be available.
You can't earn Achievements...attention!
How to get the blocks in Survival Mode
- To get the additional blocks, let's craft the "Element Blocks" first! There are five types in total. Food Element, Decoration Element, Furniture Element, Lighting Element, and Rare Element.
- Once you have created the elemental blocks, use the Stone Cutter to cut them into pieces! You can take out an ornament corresponding to each element!
- After placing a decorative block, right-click on it with the "MiniaTuria Hammer" to change its type and color! The effect is the same if you right-click with the same block.
- Once a element box is replaced with a decorative block, it cannot be restored. It's a good idea to store them in the warehouse until you are ready to start building the interior! (into chests, if you prefer)
Recipes for each are listed in the catalog. Sugar is used as a base. Let's grow Sugar Canes!
How to get the blocks in Creative Mode
- Just type in "miniaturia" in the serch tab and you'll get all the "elemental blocks", hammer, etc. It can also be found on each tab. The way it develops from here is the same as selected Survival Mode.
- You can use console commands if you turn on "Cheats" during Survival Mode or if you are in Creative Mode (cheats auto on). Just find the block you want out in the catalog and enter the command shown (/function mt_xxx) and you're good to go!
Available Blocks List
The "catalog" on this site will tell you what blocks you can get out of any box of any Element!
The color coding of the tabs in the catalog corresponds to the colors of Element Blocks. The catalog is divided into categories such as "Foods" and "Furniture", etc.Browse Catalog