- Release Notes
A texture pack for building in Minecraft JE 1.7.10 creative mode. With cute textures, it enables many genres of architectures, from medieval fantasy to Western modern style, from Japanese, Chinese style to tropical style.
Abundant furniture, such as country, antique and modern styles
Have a colorful American diner!
Electric wires, wheels and Japanese tiles. Taisho-Roman style city!
Chinese-style windows and decorations!
* All pictures are taked with Oceano Shaders 2.0.
The pack has been released, but it is not yet complete😂 Repeat the update and aim for completion! See the section "Update" for detail
More than 1,200 textures can be used using Metadata values and biome changes.
This pack basically uses 32 * 32px resolution textures, but using 64 * 64px textures for plants, expresses a detailed and beautiful landscape.
“Better Foliage”, the MOD that enriches natural expression, is applied to cylinders, drums and so on.
Using CTM (Connected Textures Mod), built-in function of OptiFine, enables pseudo 3D expression in 1.7.10 where 3D model editing is impossible.
CTM is used to make the connection natural, such as the roof tile orientation and awning pattern.
Supports specular mapping. When a shader is used, light is reflected only at specific parts, creating a glass or metallic character.
Japanese and Chinese-style materials! You can make a Taisho Roman city, Japanese and Western mix city, and Chinatown in a Western-style town.
Unique biome system
If you try to put out, with biomes, roof textures, windows and interior textures at the same time, these biomes may compete and you may not get the texture combination you want ! …… MiniaTuria 1.7.10 tried to solve such a cace with an original biome system.
Not only that, MiniaTuria 1.7.10 succeeded in increasing the types of roofs. At first glance, it looks too complicated...but experience it, so you will be convinced this is convenient.
3. Requirements and Recommended MODs / Plugins
Forge and OptiFine
- An environment that enables useing HD textures (resolution of 32 * 32px or higher), is required (OptiFine).
- CTM (Connected Textures Mod built in OptiFine), is required.
- MODs / Plugins that enable manipulating both metadata and biomes, is needed.
- Single play - you neede to install Forge, which is the premise of MOD such as World Edit that enables operation of meta / biome, and OptiFine.
- Server play - you need to install at least OptiFine, even if you use server plug-ins instead of MODs.
(Forge MODs are more convenient for building, so recommend using Forge even for server building.)
Required MOD / Recommended MOD
(Necessary in single play / Not required on server side)
(Both single and multi are recommended)
Bukkit Plugin useful for building on Server
(for Bukkit 1.7.10)
Please search explanation websites or videos for how to build a server, use metadata, MOD / Plugin, installation method, etc.
4. Installation of this pack / Initial settings
I. Put the pack in Minecraft
- Launch Minecraft (OptiFine installed). Open "Options" on top screen or play screen.
- Open "Resource Packs".
- Click "Open resource pack folder" to open the folder where resource packs are stored.
- Click and drag "MiniaTuria 1.7.10" zip (downloaded from this page) into the opened folder. Even if you return to Minecraft screen, the pack will not be displayed in the “Available Resource Packs” column as it is, so press “Done” to close it.
- If you select and open "Resource Packs" again, the pack should be displayed in the list. Click on the ▲ mark that appears when you place the cursor on the icon. The pack icon will then move to "Selected Resource Packs". At last, press "Done".
- It will take a while to load and it will harden a little ... In some cases, the Minecraft window may turn white. Let's wait without fear!
If reading is complete and settings screen and title screen have changed, installation was successful! Delicious textures!
II. Enable CTM
The texture may not be reflected as designed simply by inserting the pack. Let's set up your Minecraft first so that CTM works.
- Open "Options"> "Video Settings"> "Quality" on Minecraft top screen or play screen.
- Sellect "Connected Textures" and set "Fancy". (If it was originally set, leave it as is)
III. Initial settings of Better Foliage MOD
When introducing Better Foliage MOD (highly recommended), some textures will not display as designed with the default settings. Let's adjust the MOD settings first.
- Textures such as brick flower beds in the grass block (ID2) are not displayed correctly if they look like images. This is the result of the MOD function that naturally shows sides of the grass block.
- On the play screen, open Better Foliage settings with theF8key and select "Connected grass textures".
- Change "Enable" from true to false. ("SnowEnable" can be either)
- Close the setting screen byEsckey. If the brick flower bed textures look like the image, initial setting is complete!
- By the way, if you set "Dense mode" frome false to true in the "Extre Leaves" setting, the density of leaves increases. Whichever you prefer, the pack is designed so that the texture is connected cleanly when set to false.
5. About the sample world
Catalog and samples
Catalog and samples are useful to know what textures are available.
The difference between "sample world" and "catalog" is that the former is arranged in the order of metadata values.
Biome Chart by using blocks
There is a chart showing the original biome system introduced in the section "Features".
On the top are roofs, and on the bottom are color changeable textures, such as awning tents and windows, etc. You can see that the top remains the same no matter how much the bottom changes. You can see that there are two groups of biomes and the type of roof has doubled. Detailed explanation on another page!
The pink block labeled “Coming Soon!!” indicates that planned textures have not yet been completed. Please expect the update!😂
Exhibition of testers' works
In the sample world, not only blocks chart but also 32 x 32 blocks crafts made by MiniaTuria Beta Testers. You will find many wonderful works of various tastes. It will be a good reference for how to use MiniaTuria textures.
Updates "v1.0.x" until all the textures are aligned. At that point, the version will be raised to "v1.1" to be the official full version. Please check the "Update Notes" below for details on each update.